2005 Tacoma tailgate Lock

I may be worried for nothing but I'de like to lock my music PA gear when unattended ( pre /post gig). I have a trexedo lo pro cover so this is just a deterent I know. right now a thief needs only open the tail gate to see all my (very used ) gear. Is there an aftermarket tailgate lock. My 4x4 ex cab (non TRD) didnt come with one

Thanks Kevin T

Reply to
kgt