2006 Toyota Tundra Steel Wheels

I have four steel toyota wheels with lug nuts and caps for sale. They were taken off the truck when it had about 70 miles on it. They are

16 " with 6 lugs. I am asking $99.00 for the whole set. PLease make an offer. Please respond to my e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
whazlesr

Where are they located? (The proper answer is NOT "my garage". ;-)

This newsgroup goes worldwide - Canada, Europe, Asia, South America, Aus/NZ... Shipping and Customs can cost more than the sale price.

(Oh, and no I don't need them.)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

You got me thinking exactly where we are all from here. I dont often think of myself half a world away.

I'm in Australia.

For those that dont know ;o)

Reply to
Scotty