4Runner 4$4 $4000

1988 4Runner for sale in middle TN. 5spd hase ARB bumper mostly white has red hood and fender any one have interest email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
tazziboy7

Just a question how you consider the price? Because I'm selling a 1994

4runner 22re, 30x9.50, air cold filter, crower cam, two tone gages, 4x4, clean title and I'm asking $3500.00.
Reply to
Evil4Runner

Evil4Runner found these unused words:

Probably Kelly Retail ...

yours is more like Edmunds "Private".

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

just listing this for a friend if you don't like it sorry it does have a grooms engine with (Ithink only)1200 miles on it have to check on milage also has 31" I think BFG ARB bumper nice AM/FM/CD convertable top in good shape thanks any way

Reply to
tazziboy7