4Runner rear quarter panel rust

Well, the old 4Runner (1st gen) is developing some severe rust problems in the rear wheel well area. The metal has separated allowing water in to do damage. Is this worth repairing? Is it possible to do a wheel well transplant with used parts (are these even available on the east coast)?

Thanks for any assistance.

Reply to
Ferrunner

If you want to do the work the parts are out there. Check out the following link:

tundra2000

tundra2000 wrote this:

Thanks. I guess some of the work has to be hand formed, but it won't be seen.

Reply to
Ferrunner

Reply to
EasyE

Check out this link for a few "under the hood" Pics of my Rock Rig with a

231 swap.....
EasyE