'84-'88 Tail Light Lens 4 sale.

My Boss purchased a Job Lot and he has a case of these tail light lenses for a

1984-88 Toyota pick up. It fits the RIGHT SIDE ONLY. They are brand new, in the box made by Kool-Vue company. If you want one, just send e-mail to me. I can forward a photo to you. He told me he wanted $20.00 for one but I think he would take $10.00 for one. I saw these on eBay for $13.00. Thank you.

Skip ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)

Reply to
CarPartMan