84 pickup 22r carb aap diaphragm

In regard to previous post, much less busy than last time I was here.

My old girl has started belching black smoke, which I diagnosed as a leaky AAP diaphragm. Currently a golf tee and vacuum cap are doing the job, but after keeping her in factory new condition for all these years would like to fix this correctly.

Toyota has an "AAP valve" for 50 bucks, and NAPA thinks they can find the diaphragm if I can give them the specific carb.

I know it's an Aisan, and really don't feel like tearing everything off to find the tag. Any lazy way to get the specific model?

Winter is still clinging on here, so easy is better. :) It's cold and I'm lazy.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
pheasant16

Found it. never mind. didn't even get cold.

Reply to
pheasant16