84 Pickup Driveshaft Support Bearing

All, Need help understanding just what's involved with swapping out the driveshaft support bearing on my 84 longbed 4x4. Will I need a shop press to remove/install the old and new bearing assemblies or universal joint flange? Any other tips or tricks I should know about? I have a complete new bearing assembly and housing ready to swap in and hope to do it this weekend.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Chris snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com

Reply to
Chris Schmitt