85 electronic problems info.

i have a 85 4x4 stnd.bed fuse box wiring unda hood,not connected correctly need to know what color wires go wear. i get 4wd light on all the time ,except for when my foot is on the throttle or visa versa,also i had to set up a push button start button when you turn key to start nothing happens basically where can this be looked at on a diagram or such.some where the wires are missing! there some wear.

sooo much,

Reply to
bja

I've got that service manual electronically. Do you have a high speed internet connection to be able to down load the file? The file is 57 MB.

I can also trim the file down to just the electrical stuff.

Reply to
Paul.

hello, you know i have dail up , but its pretty good msn on downloading things yes, send the download let me know

YO,

Reply to
bja

I HAVE THE OWNERS REPAIR MANUAL NO electrical stuff it tore offf the end of it so please send download for electronic only i need it from trans to the carburator area my truck is wired l like a rag doll.but it never stops only once fuel pump problem.

Reply to
bja

Check your email for the file and good luck.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul.

thnks 4 the manual that was interesting but i need to know what colors from wire harness hooks up to the carb.there 4 wires from the carb which one is the most important to hook up to the harness wire that is carb related color.im totlly lost i dont even have a tester right now.

toy swamped still rollin though !!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
bja