86 4-runner

My 4-runner is very hard starting when cold. Other than that it runs fine. When it is warm it starts good. I cleaned the cold start injecter and when I pull off the wires and hook up power, it klicks and opens. Any sugestions?

Reply to
gw48

Possibly plug wires and plugs. Possibly temperature sensor that sends data for cold start injector. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92