86' 4Runner Towing Capacity

hey List:

I have a 1986 Toyota 4Runner that I will be using to haul water. I'm in the middle of moving, so I can't find my repair manual to see what the gross towing capacity is. All I am looking for is the original vehicle's capacity as I have not changed the gearing at all - only the tire size. I now run

31x10.5s.

Thanks in advance Layne

Reply to
KaFuff

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:38:36 GMT, "KaFuff" went like:

My '85 manual gives a max towing weight of 2000lbs.(900kg) . Yours should be the same.

Reply to
feck