87 2wd wheels

Want to put some 15" wheels on my little pickup. Who makes some good cheap aluminum wheels that will fit the 4.5" x 5 hole pattern?

Reply to
Mike

american racing has some nice ones

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

Went to the salvage yard and picked up a good set of 15" aluminum rims off a Ford explorer. Near perfect fit. Will need to raise vehicle. Who offers spindle lift kits for the 2WD besides Fabtech?

Reply to
Mike

Everybody.

Go to Americas Tire, or visit tires.com

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

For a guy that wants cheap rims, you are spending a boat load of cash to make them fit.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Actually your right but I plan on jacking the truck up just a bit anyway. The 15" explorer wheels actually clear quite well, except maybe in a hard turn with a bump. The price was dirt cheap so now I can spend more on good tires and a lift kit.

Reply to
Mike

Why not trade up to a 4x4 and save yourself a sh*t load of effort?

Reply to
Scotty