87 4runner need to know how to replace 1 fuel injector Help!!

I have 1 cylinder not firing it's getting spark & I've had this happen once already & I took it to my mechanic & he found some of the wiring was loose & that was all. Now it's a different cylinder & I want to know how to check it myself & possibly replace that injector. I dont have a book to look at & I haven't worked on an EFI before can anyone help please?

Reply to
CrazyRed

Your local library should have a chilton's manual you can borrow.

Reply to
MrFixit469

Have you had a look on the UK Surf/4Runner forum?

Its very good, with lots of technical stuff. Also there are many wise owners on the forum who I'm sure could help.

See:

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew (G0RVM)