88 4Runner Repair Manual

Can anyone point me in the right direction in ordering the Toyota Repair Manuals. I know there's a palce that still sells those older publications, just can't remember where.

Thanks

Reply to
Curious George

A lot of the following information is collected at

"Old School" source would be Jay Watson/Jeff Marks @ but he may no longer be stocking them or offering discounts to the Toyota/Supra user groups. (My Truck, Celica, and Supra FSMs came from Jay)

Helm is the typical source for list-price OEM and after-market repair manuals:

Electronically, check out the free online repair manuals at AutoZone: . Yes, Autozone is currently one of SCO's targets in their "we own *nix" lawsuit.

Toyota sells daily and annual access at

AllData offers a "DIY" version of their electronic shop documentation:

Straying into copyright violations, online PDF sources include:

Roger Brown has pointers to some FSMs at

Copies of the EPCs can be found on the Hilux Surfing site or perhaps starting here: .

And there's always your dealer, they can usually order most any manual set that is still in print or in stock.

Again, I tend to collect all answers to common faqs (that Roger doesn't cover, always always look at Roger's site for the best real-world technical information for Toyo 4x4s!) at

good luck! GTr

- -

gregory trimper

The following web site has them for $4.00

These are the Haynes Repair Manuals for 79-92 Toyota Pcikups and 4-runners

HT

publications,

Reply to
hey there

Yeah I've got the haynes chiltons but I find them to be not as specific as would the OEM as they alwyas deal with a set range of years and not a specific.

Curious George

Yeah I've heard people say that about them. Just trying to save you a little money.

HT

hey there