89 Toyota 4x4 6 cyl p/u, Standard Cab for sale

Available in the North Bay Area of Northern California. Learn about the truck and view pictures here:

Bob L

This truck sold within 4 hours of it being posted on Craig' List. After a week, I received over 40 email responses to the original Craig' List ad. Amazing! This truck was well-maintained and had 170 k miles on the odo. I priced it at $2800 and accepted $2700, in part because the purchaser did not appear to be a flake. In hindsight, I probably could have gotten $300-400 more but I found it a good home so I'm happy.

I'm also happy with my new 2006 Toyota Access Cab 4x4 v6 off-road 4 spd manual.

Bob L

Reply to
Bob L