91 4runner

I am looking for a 4runner club.

I looked online...but can't find one that I don't have to join.

Laurie

Reply to
cautious1

Need a 4Runner Club? Simple! Make your own. (Although why you would want to club your 4Runner is beyond me.) You take a Louisville Slugger and a Magic Marker... ;-)

Seriously, while Usenet News isn't tightly moderated and controlled like web-based PHPBB forums are, there's still a lot of experience here. Ask your questions, you just have to read the answers and separate the sense from nonsense yourself. (We try chasing the kooks away, but sometimes they won't leave.)

Alt.Autos.Toyota.Trucks - Answers 5¢, Questions Priceless...

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman