93 4Runner 3VZE with Oil Leak

I have a 93 4Runner 3VZE with a nasty oil leak coming from the passenger side front of the engine. While running, the oil pours from under the cover just above the water pump.

This started after replacing o-rings on the injectors so I feel I may have a vacuumn line misplaced.

Therefore, can anyone tell me what would be leaking that much oil under that cover? Also, can anyone help me with hose routing on the passenger side. A close up picture with light would be great. I really need placement of lines coming from power steering pump to intake as well as air control valves coming from wheel well.

Any help would be appreciated as wife just "loves" the oil spot in the driveway!

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
timburl

Rocky

Check to see if your vehicle is covered under the recall of these engines. I got mine replaced for next to nothing when it developed an oil leak. Seems the head gaskets are faulty. You may get lucky!

Reply to
Art Vandolay