93 4Runner Oxygen Sensor Location?

Could someone please tell me where to find the O2 sensor? Is removal and replacement reasonably uncomplicated?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Tony Valdez

rocky

Located almost right beside the catalytic converter under the drivers door side of the truck.

Never heard of free anything from Toyota.

Reply to
Toy

I have a 94 runner. It was in small print in my owner's manual about the free O2 sensor. I had it done with no problem from the dealer.

Reply to
rocky