94 4'runner timing belt

I am changing the timing belt on a 94 4'runner with the 3.o liter v6 engine. Is the crank shaft pulley bolt right hand or left hand thread? I have tried just about everything to get it loose...... any suggestions?

Reply to
fartking

It's a normal thread, it's just really on there. I wrap a chain wrench around the crank pulley and then put a three foot breaker bar with a socket on the bolt, and pull like hell. It takes two people sometimes.

Reply to
qslim

Reply to
Coolguy