'94 TOYOTA PICKUP - BEST SERVICE MANUAL? IS THERE AND ELECTRONIC ONE ALSO?

I was wondering what service manual you folks use out there to do all your engine work. I have mediocore mechanical skills and find the Haynes manual I have isn't as step-by step as I would want. What else is out there? Is there an electronic one anyone has or uses? Interested in posting it??

- BNice

Reply to
<BNice

engine work. I have mediocore mechanical skills and find the Haynes manual I have isn't as step-by step as I would want. What else is out there? Is there an electronic one anyone has or uses? Interested in posting it??

You can buy the original Factory Service Manual (FSM) at: Toyota Material Distribution Center 750 West Victoria St Rancho Dominguez/Compton, CA USA 90220-5538 Ph:1-800-622-2033 (outside CA)(M-F: 7-5 PST) Ph:1-800-443-7656 (inside CA) Ph:1-310-818-4630 (in or outside CA)

Any public library in your area would have the Factory service manual,Haynes,Chiltons,Mitchells and Toyota repair books.

There is also free AutoZone service manuals at:

Finally there is a free aftermarket 1995 4-Runner (22R-E and 3VZE) service manual at:

For scanned pages of factory service manuals for other engines:

Roger Brown

engine work. I have mediocore mechanical skills and find the Haynes manual I have isn't as step-by step as I would want. What else is out there? Is there an electronic one anyone has or uses? Interested in posting it??

Here, Calgary, one of the best sources for technical manuals is the library at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). Vancouver (BC) has BCIT, Edmonton has NAIT, and ther are are others around.

I don't know where you are, but I would recommend you try the library of any school that trains mechanics if you are near one. If it is not possible to sign them out having a variety to examine should show which one you prefer.

Rob in Calgary

Reply to
Robert Young