95 4Runner Problem

I have a 1995 4Runner with 3.0 6 cyl. Got into a small accident. I was sitting at a red light and was hit in the rear. No body damage, just a bent fender. However the truck won't start now. It cranks but doesn't start. Any ideas?

Thanks! Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Some cars have an inertia switch that needs to be reset. This prevents the fuel pump from pumping fuel if the fuel line "seperated". Just a safety. Check the manual, not sure you have one, but it could be the answer...

Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka

Does anyone know if my 4Runner has one of these fuel shut off switches? My manual doesn't mention anything.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jim Smith