'96 Tacoma Seat Covers

Anyone here have experience with a seat cover that actually fits. My '06 Tacoma is still running like a champ but the seats are getting pretty bad.

Thanks

Reply to
Davo

Hey! Recently put some Saddlemans "ultimate fit" covers on my 86.

like them a lot! Bill

Reply to
William Brown

Reply to
donnoble

I put these in my 1994 4runner last year. They almost looked TOO good! People couldn't tell it wasn't leather (except in the back).

Davo (less this) wrote:

Reply to
donnoble