97 T100 Screwy Blinkers Help

When I signal right on my 97 T100 all is well,when I signal left all four blinkers start flashing. The problem is intermittent but frequent. At one point the right signals were on, no flashing when no blinkers activated. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
Fortrue

I would start with that. disconect it and see if the problem comes back. Other wise my best gues would be a grounding problem!

Reply to
MBOSCHERT