97 Tacoma Engine Miss

When the air temperature drops down(maybe under 60) I have a miss that shows up in my engine between 2000 and 2500 RPM. I've been to the Dealer and they can't diagnose w/o a check engine code. I've done full tune up including changing coil packs, plugs, wires, fuel and air filter. I'm going on my fourth year battling, any suggestions???

Reply to
snevitt

Malcom Gillette