98 Taco front bumper replacement?

Hello, After a brush with a large rock the plastic on my 98 taco is now ripped. Question: Should I replace it with a stock bumper OR Go with an upgrade. If the upgrade what does everyone suggest?

Thanks, David

Reply to
oh

Definitely upgrade. I'd go with TJM or ARB heavy duty bumpers. Pricy but tough, great-looking and long-lasting.

------------ Al ( snipped-for-privacy@hboss.net)

Please Note: In my attempt to avoid spammers, if you email me you will be sent an automated message to which you have to reply to once. After that you'll be able to email me, hassle free. If you don't reply to my automated "reply if you're not a spammer" message, I may never get your email. Thx.

Reply to
HBoss

I say upgrade. Talk to AJ at

He built some sliders for me and I swear they are bombproof... I've been quit happy.

Reply to
Jason

I have an ARB and love it...

Ducky