98 tacoma 2.4l 4x2 reg cab how large rims?

Hey, I have a vanilla 98 tacoma 2.4l 4x2, bought it as commuter and to have a truck bed. Wife thinks it looks like a low rider gotta say i agree...to me its because the stock wheels are so small (mine is stock with hubcaps) and with the sierra beige (gold) doesn't help...i think the color looks great on the prerunners,etc

How large size rim can i go up without jacking,lifting to give more truck stance and more aggressive look? want OEM rims, steel or the decrotive kind but no aftermarket.

thanks! shannon

Reply to
shawn