98 Tacoma 2WD Fender Flares

I want to install some fender flares on my extracab SR5 V6. Toyota offers some that are made for my model but there isn't a photo of them. Does anyone have a photo or know how far they stick out?

TIA

Reply to
Scott

They are pricey I bet. I found a set for my 03 4x4 on Ebay. They look very close to the Toyota OEM and for 1/2 the cost. I had ordered a set of Bushwacker OEM flares and was very disappointed...didn't come close to the original Toyota OEM that they had promoted. Extend-a-flares may have done the trick, but the quality of the flare wasn't that good IMO.

some that are made for my

how far they stick out?

Reply to
Brad P

Yea, the Bushwacker flares are basically made for 4WD. Toyota has a slimmed-down version for the

2WD but they don't have a photo to show me what it looks like. I can't tell from a parts diagram! I think the set is about $340.
Reply to
Scott

I got these flares from DeLand Toyota in Florida through eBay...I think that was the name of the dealership. They're not as big as the original 4x4 flare, but very close. They might have what you're looking for.

some that are made for my

how far they stick out?

Reply to
Brad P