98' Tacoma Brake Pad & Shock replacement

Hello,

Can anyone recommend some replacement parts for my front brake pads and shocks?

I have been looking at Hawk brake pads and Bilstein stocks. Anyone know any good places to order on-line, preferably a place located in Canada.

Thanks!

Reply to
JS

Most of us Tacoma guys over at customtacos.com swear by Performance Friction carbon metallic brake pads, part# 4334, available at Auto Zone. They have a lifetime guarantee, and you'll use it if you drive hard. I'm on my third set of pads but only paid for the first set. They do dust, but they perform very well, especially when they get heated up.

I ran Bilsteins on my first Tacoma, and I liked 'em a lot.

Reply to
Rad