98 Tacoma wheel noise

Hi My truck makes a squeal/scraping noise when I turn left, it's coming from the front left wheel. I did a complete brake job several months ago. I believe, but not sure I hear a noise coming from there when I go over a bumps as well. I have 110,000 mi on it and never replaced the struts or did any heavy maintenance on it, and it's not abused either. Can I have some ideas what it could be? Thanks!

98 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
Reply to
Joe

Nevermind, I fixed it.... Thanks fer nuthin

Reply to
Joe

What was wrong with it, out of curiosity? Dee

Reply to
Pookerz

So what was it. Dirt, metal, dead cat?

Reply to