99 Tacoma steering vibrations

Hi guys,

I'm not much on vehicles and I have a problem. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction. My steering wheel vibrates side-to-side after I reach 55-60mph. There are no unusual vibrations at all under 55mph.

I've had a bubble on a front tire previously. The vibrations at the wheel were the same, side-to-side, but could be felt mostly at lower speeds and declined as speed increased.

Does this sound like a tire problem or suspension?

Donald

Reply to
Donald Shelton