A/C Core Fin Separation 2002 Tacoma?

Has anyone else had the bottom layer of fins separate from the A/C core? I have a 2002 Tacoma XtraCab, 4WD, 4Cycl AT with 20K miles. The dealer has ordered a new core to replace under warranty. Haven't had any other trouble so far.

Regards,

Rick in NH

Reply to
Rick Miller

A/C Core Fin Separation 2002 Tacoma? Group: alt.autos.toyota.trucks Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2003, 11:49pm (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@n0spam.comcast.net (Rick=A0Miller) Has anyone else had the bottom layer of fins separate from the A/C core? I have a 2002 Tacoma XtraCab, 4WD, 4Cycl AT with 20K miles. The dealer has ordered a new core to replace under warranty. Haven't had any other trouble so far. Regards, Rick in NH =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

only when using a jet power washer on it and blowing the loose.

pop bunkle =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Pop Bunkle