A new toy owner

I just wanted to say hello room. Sat. I traded in my 02 mustang for something to last a bit longer and have a bit of worth when its paid off. So with a 2005 Toyota Tacoma 4 dr. Prerunner TRD sports in the driveway. I was wondering if there are any sights that sell after market parts for the girl? Say fresh air intake? Off road Exhaust? The basics. Thanks

Reply to
Billstein

--- think I would avoid say the K&N air intake as they seem to cause more damage in new vehicles than they benefit. A nice Borla exhaust would be nice!

Reply to
Wolfgang

I wouldnt put a K&N or any reusable filter on my lawn-mower or any piece of equipment I cared about. Pure junk. But you can buy a beutiful TRD exhaust system from your Toyota dealer. Made for the truck, fits, sounds and looks great. Scott

Reply to
zonie