Advice please...

Hi, can you please recommend make and model for a pickup...

2007 or 2008 towing 2800 lb trailer ~160 miles at a time long lasting low maintenance best value for the money automatic gas or diesel nothing fancy

I think a 1/2 ton would be right but I need suggestions for the best make and model.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Reply to
Eric D

A simple web search brought up these--

and
The latter has links to specs for each truck. FWIW my 1999 Tacoma has a

3500# tow rating and would fit your needs just fine.
Reply to
Anyolmouse

you sure that's not he am us and not he is us? walt kelly did that a lot. after all, the pogo world was a swamp.

Reply to
someone

I just looked it up before using it as somebody pointed out that I was wrong before when quoting it as, " We have met the enemy and THEY is us"

Anyolmouse

i bet mr kelly has the last laugh and used all 3 or more.

Reply to
someone

What I remember was when he was polling the jon boat through the swamp and and said "they". Of course at my age I remember a lot of things wrong--- according to to my guv'mint it seems.

Reply to
Anyolmouse

i'm thinking pogo didn't say am, another character does. try keeping all the episodes of ghost in the shell strait in your head.

Reply to
someone