After sales French, for Toyota Corolla

Hello, I am strongly dissatisfied with the service after sale of Toyota France. I await since more than one year a solution with the spots on my saddlery. Indeed I had right already to a complete exchange of saddlery the 10 04 2006 and since the spots return. What is necessary it to make The quality of satisfaction of the Toyota customers must be re-examined with the fall, I think. Greetings.

Marco