aftermarket warranties

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Warranty Direct or

1Source Warranty? TIA, PK
Reply to
GuessWho!

These aren't actually warranties, they're service contracts. After the bankruptcy of Warranty Gold, one needs to check the financial soundness of the underwriter as well as actually reading the fine print in the contract...before you pay.

If you really feel the need for one of these service contracts, why not stick with Toyota Financial's Extended Service Plan, or one from a well backed company like CNA? Check around the web for Toyota dealers selling the ESP for low mark up. Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Reply to
GuessWho!

Ken Shelton

I added an extended service plan through National Warranty Corp. when I bought my 4runner. I can't seem to find any internet sites representing them but did find that CNA makes reference to NWC. Are these the same companies??

Thanks!

-tlf

Reply to
tlf