Alloy wheel question

Hi Folks, I'm looking for the offset / backspacing measurement for the 15x7 6 spoke Alloy wheels, on a 1997 Tacoma, 4x4 (auto hubs), V6, Extra Cab. (# stamped on the back of the wheels is T15x7JJ) Need to replace them due to an accident. (May go to custom wheels)

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Paychek

You can meansure that dimension yourself:

I think the backspacing is in the 4.25-4.5" range on the Tacoma wheels.

Reply to
Roger Brown