Any ideas on the likely problem - OBDII code P1130

Have a 2000 Toyota Sienna ( 6 cyc engine)

Is running fine and no change in gas mileage but am getting an OBDII problem code P1130. (Mass air flow sensor)

Checked for leaks and since it was about time replaced air filter then cleared the code. It stayed off for a bit then came back on.

Before I create new problems trying to fix it thought I'd check to see if this is a standard problem with Toyota 6 cyclinders and if there was a standard fix

Thanks for any advice,

Terry

Reply to
Terry Smith