Anyone have a Leer 122 canopy on a Tundra?

I think this might be the one I want. I like the extra headroom. Anyone have one and care to report on it?

Thanks!

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

I have a "Jason" brand, model "Infinity" and it's great. I was going to go with the taller topper, but I go into parking garages from time to time and one of those would never fit in some of the garages I've been in. Here's their website, they make tall toopers as well...

Dave

Reply to
nospam

I'll go look at those! I think I want the taller canopy but it certainly has it's downsides. The cab-high canopies are a real pain to get around in for a 6-4 guy with 40-year-old knees. I would occasionally be camping in it, mostly during hunting season, and the extra height would be sweet then too.

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

Does anyone make caps with an expanding roof, like a pop-up camper?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I've seen pick up campers that do that but not truck caps! Good idea! I'm gonna call my patent attorney!! :-)

nospam