Anyone with access to Toyota EPC catalog?

I could not get the Toyota EPC catalogs to work on my computer as I don't know much about computers and would like to know which models & years of Toyota vehicles use the same rear brake shoes automatic adjuster cable as mine snapped (one end has an enclosed spring & the other the steel cable). Thanks in advance for help.

There are several free online Toyota EPC catalogs that you can download that are amazing and I use them all of the time prior to a repair or when trying to cross reference parts:

Here is a post fellow poster (Todd) who posted it on another

4-Runner/Pickup discussion site about 2 years ago:

"There is a newer version of the EPC available for download. Similar in size to the older version (254MB and 220MB zipped files) I have them on my personal FTP server (not always running), and they are also on another FTP server.

Address and login for mine:

151.203.109.45 Port 21 Login: t4x4pickup Password: t4x4pickup

Address and login for the other (usually running 24/7) ftp.lawvision.net User: upload Pass: upload

Apparently they cover 1988 and up vehicles (I haven't unzipped mine yet).

Feel free to upload and download on mine.

Enjoy! Todd E: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Here are other places to download the free Toyota EPC catalogs:

(DVD) For version 1/2002 the passwords are:

Europe 02052311 General 02032511 U=2ES.A. 02022608 Japan 02071608

Here's the codes for the 01/2002 disks:

Europe 02022004 General 02022212 U=2ES.A. 02022608 Japan 01121209

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 245 000 KM

This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Reply to
sidneybek