are double ground plugs needed in V-6 Taco?

1998 Tacoma V-6

part store sold me Bosh Platinum for my V-6 Tacoma but they are not the dual electrode, just regular plugs.

The manual I noticed afterwards says only to us the dual electrodes, but I have heard some use those only on one side.

Can someone clarify what and what not can be used for plugs on the V-6 Taco

Thanks,

Reply to
Intergate

Bosh plugs are junk. Take them back and get the correct plugs for your engine. If Toyota thought that the double electrode plugs weren't needed the owners manual wouldn't recommend them.

Reply to
Mike

K16TR11, about $2 each.

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Definitely stick with stock plugs and change every 25k to 30k. They are easy to change anyway, none are hard to get to. The 3.4 doesn't like the Bosch Plats very much....

Reply to
dave