automatic light shut off feature works!

Drove my 03 tacoma yesterday to work on a foggy morning and had the headlights on. Since it was still rather bright out I didn't notice my dash lights were turned on so I locked the truck, went to work, 9 hours later got back into the truck and notice the headlight switch was on the On position. Ruh roh.....turned the key and the truck started! Yay! Read somewhere in the owners manual that if the headlights are left on for 30 mins or more they'll automatically turn off. They did. Thank you toyota!

Reply to
Tacoma Dude