Back At The Gas Tank -1984 pickup 4x4

I've been searching for a replacement OEM gas tank, the one's I' ve found are for VIN#'s that show for RN65. I have a VIN# RN66 ( built in Oct 83'). The truck was manufactured in the states. I also am aware that when the trucks were being produced that ther were 5 different companies building tanks for Toyota. The big Questions is are the tanks for both Vin # 65 and 66 the same ?

I'm really not intersted in dropping the tank until I am ready to install the new one ( easier to pull the bed off to replace the tank).

All answers will be read.

Reply to
pacaguy