belt squeaking...heater fan slows down...squeaking stops and fan speeds up

when I start up my 98 taco.....the belt starts squeaking... I give the gas pedal a couple shots of gas and it stops when the truck warms up ,the belt starts squeaking again ... as well the heater fan slows down when the squeaking stops the fan speeds up again

I am getting lots of heat......was wondering what may be causing this and how I may be able to fix this problem

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
wade clarke

neophyte