Best Taco Oil Filter Relocation Kit?

Who's got the best filter relocation kit for a reasonable price? The one that Performance Products carries seems pricey and others I've seen look to be poor quality.

Thanks in Advance, Santos

97 Taco
Reply to
Santos L. Halpern

The best one is probably made by Amsoil, but it sure isn't reasonable...

Reply to
dave

I bought an Amsoil filter relocation kit, the big one. This one has 2 oil filters and is supposed to extend oil changes to 10,000 miles. I bought it mainly for the relocation aspect. I have tried to find a place to mount it on my '02 PreRunner but haven't been able to find a sutiable location. I paid over $200 for it. (please don't post the "sucker" comments, I've heard them already). If anyone wants it, make me an offer.

As far as oil changes, the easiest method I've found is to let my delaership handle that. No messs, no fuss and it only takes 30 minutes.

Reply to
Dave Chandler

Try going to Downey Off-Road or

theyspecialize in Toyotas and have had relocations kits for years. They arelocated in Socal just off the 605 and 5 freeways. Tony

Reply to
Tony

Another place carries the Transdapt relocation kits is

H.T.

reasonable...

Reply to
hey there