Best time to buy 2003 Tundra?

I am in the market for a 4x4 V8 Tundra.

I want ABS, which in 2002 only came standard on the Limited. But in 2003, they made ABS standard on all models.

Since the 2002 Limited 4x4 is comparable in price to the 2003 SR5 4x4, I am wondering if I should just buy new.

When is the best time to buy...ie does anyone know when the dealerships will start trying to offload the 2003 trucks?

I think they have $1750 cash back right now, but I am wondering how low they are willing to go. On an MSRP of $31,161, what do you think they would go for?

Reply to
Billy

Get some actual prices from cars.com, autobytel.com, carsdirect.com, and whatever else you can find. Dealers will give you a firm price, and you're not obligated to buy.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Find out invoice price - checkout services at

make an offer from there... happy shopping!

-Jay

2003 4WD Tundra Limited, Limited-Slip Differential, Leather Captains Chairs (less than 29K including tags, tax and all fees)
Reply to
Jay McGranahan

It's really nice to drive a new vehicle for a full year. Go for the 2004 as soon as it comes out.

As soon as the 2004s become available. IOW, soon.

I don't know where you live, but I got my 2003 last October from Bob Smith Toyota, in La Crescenta, CA for $500 over invoice. Would have been $200, but the 4x4s are $300 higher.

BTW, this is a *great* truck!

Tom S

Reply to
Tom S

=>

=>It's really nice to drive a new vehicle for a full year. Go for the 2004 as =>soon as it comes out. =>

=>> When is the best time to buy...ie does anyone know when the dealerships =>will =>> start trying to offload the 2003 trucks? =>

=>As soon as the 2004s become available. IOW, soon. =>

=>> I think they have $1750 cash back right now, but I am wondering how low =>they are =>> willing to go. On an MSRP of $31,161, what do you think they would go =>for? =>

=>I don't know where you live, but I got my 2003 last October from Bob Smith =>Toyota, in La Crescenta, CA for $500 over invoice. Would have been $200, =>but the 4x4s are $300 higher. =>

=>BTW, this is a *great* truck! =>

=>Tom S =>

Got $2000.00 off MSRP offer from Huntington Beach Toyota through Internet. Ask them about combining their USPS mailed $2000.00 off Dealer Incentive, -->

no answer. At least, I don't get spam E-mails from them any more.

Reply to
Cool Hand