Best Tundra Mods? Lights, Subs?

What are your favorite Tundra mods? Have links to the How-To's?

I'm looking for a few things, too:

1) The mod to put under door lights that come on as you disarm the alarm and/or open the door. I heard that was an easy 45 minute mod - but can't find the details.

2) Stereo Upgrades - Specifically any MP3 CD player and an amp with a sub in the under seat storage compartment in the rear seat. TundraSolutions.com had only one place that had a sub and it was a

10"that looked like someone was bulding in their garage., I also remember seeing two 8" subs from a company that looked pretty stealthy.

This is for my 03 Access cab if it makes a difference...

Thanks!

Take a look at

for a sub enclosure, subs, speakers and radios.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

crutchfield can be pricey, but they're good for lots of info and comparison. Also check out

've bought from them a few times and have been quite happy with theirstuff. They shipped on time and everything arrived safe. Never had to returnanything so I don't know how their customer service is regarding that.-- Dee

Note: please remove all pre-flight tags before replying via email.

----------

Reply to
Pookerz

Find the wire that feeds the cargo lights and use it to drive it's own fused relay. There is a booted wire exit directly under the driver's seat that comes out just inboard of the frame.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

For the best Tundra mods, visit

Club membership gets to all the mods & how-to's

Reply to
Glenn Arsenault

Thanks for the ad, but no thanks.

I remember when that info was free on that site. People gave the info freely to help others for free out of a brotherly bond and sense of community. A community I call the Tundra Brotherhood.

Now the same info that people once thought they were giving freely to help others has been scooped up and locked behind the TS gates and admission charged. Granted, the annual pass price of $24 isn't steep - but I'd rather put that into my Tundra.

It's a personal choice. Not trying to start a flame war nor am I trolling. But I have seen this ad put on too many replies here to sit back and acccept it on my post too. Long Live the TS website! But not with my money and no longer with my clicks/hits.

All the best! Flames/rants/and probably most replies will be ignored by me. Please do the same. I've said my peace and have nothing more to add.

Happy Tundra>For the best Tundra mods, visit

Thanks for the resource!

I found the sub enclosure that I was thinking of - it's by Q-Logic and goes under the rear seat, replacing the storage compartment. Anyone have one - what'cha think?

Thanks!

Pookerz wrote:

Thanks, man. You voiced my sentiments perfectly. Tundra Solutions is a definite turn off.

Tom

--

Reply to
Tom Braider

Agreed, I was once a member, havent been there is a while I assume I'm not anymore as I will not pay $24.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

AMEN BROTHER!!!

I too will never visit that site again.

And oh yea. CLINTON SUCKS, OR IS IT BLOWS??? HMMMMMM!! WHO WAS UPSTAGING WHO ON THE BATTLEFIELD??????????????????

MARK

Agreed, I was once a member, havent been there is a while I assume I'm not anymore as I will not pay $24.

Reply to
nospam1