blinker relay location

I have a 2007 Tacoma Access cab. Can anyone tell me where the blinker relay is? I need to hook up a piezoelectric buzzer to it so that I can hear it. Yeah, I'm an old fart who drives with the turn signal on after I've changed lanes or whatever because I can't hear the clicks. And the arrows aren't very bright either. TIA

Reply to
bearman

Why not change the arrow lamps to superbright LEDs so that anyone can see em.

Reply to
Scotty

The reason I suggest that is that when someone else drives the car a buzzer would drive em bloody crazy.

PS if you want to do what ya suggest, then within the wiring loom going up to the steering wheel theres two cables within there that you can use. From memory ther are green small wires with a trace on em. If you want to connect one device to both left and righ blinkers then you will have in install two Diodes to prevent backfeed. Doing this will allow a buzzer to beep on and off with the lamps if thats what you wanted.

If this is something that you can do all you need is a soldering iron and two diodes plus your buzzer. Shouldnt take you much more than an hour once your parked up. ;o) If you dont know how to hook that lot up repost and either me or someone will guide you through the process.

Reply to
Scotty