Bucket Seats

I had decided on a 2004 Tacoma Xtracab, but hated the 60/40 seat. The dealer can't find any with Bucket Seats. Can you replace the driver's side seat with a bucket seat? Where could I get one from?

Reply to
John S.

Joseph Myers

I have a '91 Toyota x-Cab. I just took out my 60/40 seats and put in

4-Runner Bucket seats. They fit good but you will need to swap out the sliding rails with the old ones and also you will need to modify the mounting bracket because the holes dont line up exactly.

I found mine on E-Bay for about $300.00/pr. Go to E-bay and do a search for this userID codygocam. His name is Cody and ask him if he has any seats for sale. He has a lot of Toyota parts for sale all the time. He has several auctions on the web as well right now.

Reply to
GrillMan