Can Krazy Glue be used on windshield chips?

The windshield had chips that were sealed by a local windshield glass repair shop but me not knowing took my thumb and with my nail touched one chip and I think I chipped away by accident a tiny piece of sealer or glass and now am afraid that when it rains the missing displacement (if there is one) will be compensated by water then when the water freezes it will crack the windshield.Should I put some Krazy Glue on the sealed chip area to cover the missing sealant?.

Sidney(R) (tm) Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

You should take it back for warranty service, or find a PPG/Pilkington authorized repair shop. Or even

Or get one of these:

Small chips can turn into large cracks and compromise the structural integrity of the chassis. So do it right.

Reply to
johngdole