Car and Driver 2008 5 Best Trucks

2008 5Best Trucks
  • 2008 Toyota RAV4 * 2008 Mazda CX-9 * 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL-class * 2008 Chevrolet Silverado * 2008 Honda Odyssey

johngdole

I don't know the others, but the RAV4 & the Odyssey are *trucks*??

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

The CX-9 is also a car. I've pretty sure CX stands for "crossover".

Reply to
Valued Corporate #120,345 Empl

Yes, they are. They are classified by the people who write the safety and CAFE regulations as trucks. And, often, vans and SUVs are based on truck platforms.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Mike hunt

But how many people refer to SUVs - whether big or small, or minivans as "trucks"? With the title "2008 5 Best Trucks" I was expecting to see a bunch of pick-ups - large & small.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.