Cargo bed step for Tundra

I am looking for a frame mounted cargo step for a 2008 Tundra double cab. I have the factory step boards but they do not go from wheel to wheel.

I can not reach in the front of the bed to retrieve items and end up crawling over the tail gate. I don't want to install the body mounted styles that are available.

This must be a fairly common problem given the size of the new Tundra. Has anyone found manufactured steps or do I need to make my own?

Colby n Nome

Reply to
Lucky

Agri-Cover 50710 EZ-Retriever, Get one of these and you won't have to get up in the bed. I got mine from Amazon.

Reply to
Joseph Myers

I just saw an ad from Toyota for their own step. It looks pretty good. Go to Toyota.com to see it probably.

Reply to
Rags